Friday, November 15, 2013

Shirley Mitchell

TOP TRENDS
  1. Shirley Mitchell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shirley_MitchellTerjemahkan laman ini
    Shirley Mitchell (November 4, 1919 – November 11, 2013) was an American radio, film, and television actress. Contents. 1 Biography. 1.1 Early life; 1.2 Career.
  2. Shirley Mitchell - IMDb

    www.imdb.com/name/nm0593729/Terjemahkan laman ini
    Shirley Mitchell, Actress: The War of the Roses. ... Related News. R.I.P. Shirley Mitchell, last surviving adult cast member of I Love Lucy 7 hours ago | avclub.com.
  3. Gambar untuk Shirley Mitchell

     - Laporkan gambar
  4. 'I Love Lucy' Actress Shirley Mitchell Dies at 94 - The Hollywood ...

    www.hollywoodreporter.com/.../i-love-lucy-actre...Terjemahkan laman ini
    2 hari yang lalu - Shirley Mitchell, the comic actress who played Marion Strong, Lucy Ricardo's friend with the cackling laugh on the TV classic I Love Lucy, has ...
  5. Shirley Mitchell Dead -- Last Surviving 'I Love Lucy' Castmember ...

    www.tmz.com/.../shirley-mitchell-last-surviving-i-...Terjemahkan laman ini
    2 hari yang lalu - Shirley Mitchell, the actress who played Marion Strong, Lucy Ricardo's cackling friend on "I Love Lucy" has died.Mitchell is the last-surviving ...
  6. Berita untuk Shirley Mitchell

    1. NBCNews.com ‎- 18 jam yang lalu
      Shirley Mitchell, the comic actress who played Marion Strong, Lucy Ricardo's friend with the cackling laugh on the TV classic "I Love...
    1. Huffington Post‎ - 15 jam yang lalu
  7. Shirley Mitchell Dead: 'I Love Lucy' Actress Dies At 94 - Huffington Post

    www.huffingtonpost.com/.../shirley-mitchell-dead...Terjemahkan laman ini
    2 hari yang lalu - Shirley Mitchell, the comedic actress who played Marion Strong -- Lucy Ricardo's friend with the cackling laugh -- on "I Love Lucy," has died, ...
  8. Last-surviving 'I Love Lucy' actress Shirley Mitchell dies at 94, report ...

    www.foxnews.com/.../last-surviving-love-lucy-sta...Terjemahkan laman ini
    23 jam yang lalu - Shirley Mitchell, who was believed to be the last surviving cast-member of the hit CBS sitcom “I Love Lucy,” died earlier this week, according to ...
  9. Shirley Mitchell dead; actress appeared in I Love Lucy | Variety

    variety.com/.../shirley-mitchell-who-appeared-in-i...Terjemahkan laman ini
    2 hari yang lalu - Shirley Mitchell, who had a recurring role on “I Love Lucy” as Lucy Ricardo's friend Marion Strong as part of a seven-decade career that ended ...
  10. Shirley Mitchell Dead: Last Surviving I Love Lucy Cast Member Was ...

    www.usmagazine.com/.../shirley-mitchell-last-sur...Terjemahkan laman ini
    2 hari yang lalu - Shirley Mitchell, believed to be the last surviving cast member from I Love Lucy, has died at the age of 94.
  11. R.I.P. Shirley Mitchell - Deadline.com

    www.deadline.com/2013/11/r-i-p-shirley-mitchell/Terjemahkan laman ini
    2 hari yang lalu - Shirley Mitchell, who played Lucy Ricardo's friend Marion Strong on the classic CBS sitcom I Love Lucy, died Monday. She was 94.
  12. I Love Lucy Actress Shirley Mitchell Dies at 94 | E! Online

    www.eonline.com/.../i-love-lucy-actress-s...Terjemahkan laman ini
    1 hari yang lalu - It's hard to believe that the Wednesday Afternoon Fine Arts League is all gone. Shirley Mitchell,...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reference Posts