Sunday, October 4, 2015

I Can Do That’ the new Indian TV show is hosted by talented actor and director Farhan Akhtar. Shahid Kapoor And Alia Bhatt

TOP TRENDS
I Can Do That’ the new Indian TV show is hosted by talented actor and director Farhan Akhtar. Shahid Kapoor And Alia Bhatt are there to Promote ‘Shaandaar’ On ‘I Can Do That’ TV show. The show will have celebrity contestants like, Dino Morea, Gauhar Khan, Gurmeet Choudhary, Mandira Bedi, Rithvik Dhanjani, Shibani Dandekar, Meiyang Chang, Madhurima Tuli, VJs Bani and Andy, Chef Ranvir Brar and Bharti Singh.
Shahid Kapoor And Alia Bhatt Promote Shaandaar On The Sets Of I Can Do That
‘I Can Do That’ premieres on October 17th and you can see both Alia and Shahid dance performances on the show.


Shahid Kapoor And Alia Bhatt Promote Shaandaar On The Sets Of I Can Do That Shahid Kapoor And Alia Bhatt Promote Shaandaar On The Sets Of I Can Do That Shahid Kapoor And Alia Bhatt Promote Shaandaar On The Sets Of I Can Do That Shahid Kapoor And Alia Bhatt Promote Shaandaar On The Sets Of I Can Do That Shahid Kapoor And Alia Bhatt Promote Shaandaar On The Sets Of I Can Do That Shahid Kapoor And Alia Bhatt Promote Shaandaar On The Sets Of I Can Do That Shahid Kapoor And Alia Bhatt Promote Shaandaar On The Sets Of I Can Do That Shahid Kapoor And Alia Bhatt Promote Shaandaar On The Sets Of I Can Do That

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reference Posts